1. Spawn has nothing to do with killing other bosses.... pretty sure of that.
We had only killed Guard 1,2, Pirate, Mister Vei, and Porki. Blue Hair was Owning our tank so we gave up on her.
2. This is one of the spawn points : in a valley near Guard 3, before the drop down
3. I'm guessing since he's Yellow, he has an attack of 3466- 4933 Range, maybe slightly higher, because he hits 5200 to 7400 for the most part. Unless he has an Ele attack, that should be about accurate.
4. Lots of HP, and High evasion. As a Hunter I hit my normal luck range damage..... the 60 war i had with me seemed to do 200-400.
5. he attacks fast enough 3 healers cant keep up with his damage.
I'd Suggest 20k + HP and maybe 800 + defense for the tank.
And other Boss info found in thread:
Known OI bosses:
Oblivion Guard Captain (3) : Drops: Moderate | Difficulty : Easy | Common Name: OI bosses
Notes: 2 Near portal entrance and one far down running the river to the left
Laimcaptain Carui (1): Drops: Above Average | Difficulty : Squishy | Common Name: Peg-Leg
Notes: A bit hidden to find and difficult to reach surrounded by a few mobs then easy kill
MisterVei (1): Drops: Very Good | Difficulty : Extremely hard | Common Name: Fatty
Notes: Surrounded by many mobs, must kill mobs to reach bosses, not for a moderate tank must have a decent amount of priests to keep raid alive this boss is extremely resistant to melee and ranged attacks but very weak to magic attacks. Takes awhile to kill sometimes drops well but at times he's dropped absolutely nothing -.-. (Must be killed to tank blue hair either 1st or 2nd fatty)
SkinHead Porci (1): Drops: Good | Difficulty : Hard | Common Name : Fatty
Notes: Not as high defensively as Vei but hits significantly harder and also has bad AOE debuffs (close range) moderate time killing if the raid is able to keep the DPS and tank alive usually drops moderate-good drops. (Must be killed to tank blue hair either 1st or 2nd fatty)
Bluehair Foni (1): Drops: Extremely Good | Difficulty : Moderate | Common Name: Blue Hair
Notes: Blue-hair attacks with ranged 'daggers' and has a wide range AOE, she also stuns and poisons make sure priests are within good range and its a very easy kill. This boss has constantly dropped very good drops from my experience
Evil Midget(#?): Drops (?) | Difficulty : Insanely hard | Common Name : Rare OI boss
Rumor that killing boxes after the boss = Better drops for Oblivion Guard Captain anyone experiment with this at all? tried it one run and drops we so-so
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum